Experienced investment sales professionals who can expand Wilshire’s client base and preserve our client-centric culture using investments they can stand behind will find that Wilshire provides an entrepreneurial environment to help grow existing clients and develop new relationships.
As an investment sales professional at Wilshire, your focus will be on growing the assets under management (AUM) in our funds through your new investment sales and capital raising efforts. Using your sales and business development skills and experience, you will create strong relationships with investors and advisors to generate a consistent, quality flow of new investment capital. Smart, creative, and industrious, you develop efficient ways to shorten the investment sales cycle for new relationships and investment opportunities.
For the professionals on the investment side of our business, you’ll work with an investment platform is designed to deliver institutional sophistication in a boutique environment.
- Act with honor, loyalty, and truthfulness
- Demonstrate sound moral and ethical principles
- Be honest, fair, responsible and accountable
- Be gracious, express gratitude and recognize achievements
- Be passionate and determined
- Embrace and drive positive change
- Make mistakes valuable
- Improve something today
- Seek first to understand
- Work together
- Create a fun environment
- Deliver exceptional experiences