We seek an Underwriter with experience underwriting multifamily (5+ units) and commercial real estate nationwide. Experience underwriting senior assisted living facilities and skilled nursing facilities is highly desired.
- Underwrite multifamily (5+ units) and commercial real estate loans
- Perform due diligence on borrowers, guarantors, and collateral.
- Review, analyze and approve third-party reports, including, appraisals, property condition reports, environmental reports, surveys, preliminary title reports, and other third-party reports.
- Prepare credit approval recommendations.
- Help develop and maintain the company’s underwriting guidelines and underwriting tools, as necessary.
- Assist with product development, mentoring and training.
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience underwriting multifamily (5+ units) and commercial real estate loans.
- Experience underwriting senior assisted living facilities and skilled nursing facilities is highly desired.
- Experience underwriting loans against transitional properties and/or properties with construction components is highly desired.
- Institutional credit training is a plus.
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university
Newport Beach, CA (home office)
Compensation & Benefits
- Base Salary
- Performance-based bonuses
- Health Benefits for employee and family
- Full-time employee
For immediate consideration:
Please email resume to Recruiting@wilshirefp.com
Be a Part of Something Great
Bringing the Best to Bridge Lending
1. Innovative infrastructure
2. Growth, Advancement & progressive compensation plan
3. Executive leadership that empowers & exhilarates
4. Entrepreneurial, Ambitious & motivational culture
Your Success is Our Success
We develop, coach, train and support our team members. We appreciate and reward their efforts.
Collaborative Work Environment
We work to leverage team-member strengths, encourage innovation and foster cohesion between team members and departments.