Wilshire Finance Partners, Inc:
Wilshire Finance Partners is a direct portfolio lender that closes and services multifamily and commercial real estate loans.
We seek an experienced Secondary Marketing Manager for all loan-related secondary market activity for Wilshire; including, the purchase and sale of loan pools, whole loans, and loan participations. Wilshire desires to develop our secondary marketing platform through strategic relationships with banks, insurance companies, conduits, debt funds, and other market participants. This role will play a key part in the growth of Wilshire’s origination and sale platform including the ongoing strategic development of this business line. The right candidate must thrive in a very high pressure, fast-paced, and changing environment.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage all secondary market transactions; including, purchases and sales.
- Develop strategic relationships for whole loan purchases and sales.
- Manage the purchase and sales process; including, confidentiality agreements, data rooms, purchase and sale negotiations, and closing.
- Develop and execute a marketing and calling plan to expand Wilshire’s direct to purchaser or seller model to reduce transaction expenses related to brokers and other intermediaries.
- Assist senior management in managing the Wilshire’s balance sheet and risk exposure through the timely execution of loan purchases and sales.
- Assist senior management in marketing of our debt funds to investors.
- Achieve the strategic objectives as defined by senior management.
Qualifications & Experience (No exceptions, please)
- Minimum of five (5) years or more of industry experience relevant to secondary marketing, transaction management, execution, post-closing, and underwriting.
- Experience working for a loan brokerage in secondary marketing is preferred. Specific experience with banks and the disposition of commercial real estate loans is a plus.
- An active network of banks, insurance companies, conduits, debt funds, family offices, and other market participants is required.
- Experience with fixed income loan funds is a plus.
- High achiever, results-oriented, positive attitude, honest, persistent and hard-working.
- Demonstrates a high degree of professionalism in communication, collaboration, and teamwork with customers, peers, and management.
- Bachelor's Degree.
- California Real Estate Salesperson’s License
- Competitive Base Salary
- Performance Bonuses
- Health Benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
For immediate consideration:
Please email resume to Recruiting@wilshirefp.com