We seek an experienced Secondary Marketing Manager for all secondary market activity for Wilshire; including, the purchase and sale of loan pools, whole loans, and loan participations. Working with the CEO, you will help develop our secondary marketing platform through strategic relationships with various market participants.
- Manage secondary market transactions; including, loan purchases and sales.
- Manage the purchase and sales process; including, confidentiality agreements, data rooms, purchase and sale negotiations, and closing.
- Develop and execute a marketing and calling plan to expand Wilshire’s direct to purchaser or seller model to reduce transaction expenses related to brokers and other intermediaries.
- Assist senior management in managing the Wilshire’s balance sheet and risk exposure through the timely execution of loan purchases and sales.
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of five (5) years or more of industry experience relevant to secondary marketing of multifamily and/or commercial mortgage loans
- Experience working for a mortgage banker in secondary marketing is preferred.
- Experience with banks and the disposition of commercial real estate loans is a plus.
- An active network of banks, insurance companies, conduits, debt funds, family offices, and other market participants is required.
- High achiever, results-oriented, positive attitude, honest, persistent and hard-working.
- Aggressive, high achiever, honest, persistent and team player
- Bachelor's Degree
- California Real Estate Salesperson’s License
Newport Beach, CA (home office)
Compensation & Benefits
- Base Salary
- Progressive incentive/bonus plan
- Health Benefits for employee and family
- Full-time employee
For immediate consideration:
Please email resume to Recruiting@wilshirefp.com
Be a Part of Something Great
Bringing the Best to Bridge Lending
1. Innovative infrastructure
2. Growth, Advancement & progressive compensation plan
3. Executive leadership that empowers & exhilarates
4. Entrepreneurial, Ambitious & motivational culture
Your Success is Our Success
We develop, coach, train and support our team members. We appreciate and reward their efforts.
Collaborative Work Environment
We work to leverage team-member strengths, encourage innovation and foster cohesion between team members and departments.