As part of the Operations Team, you will be our initial point of contact with our customers, prospects, and clients. You also assist your teammates with loan opening, loan closings, loan servicing, and portfolio management, and performing a variety of administrative duties.
- Answering phones and greeting visitors as the primary receptionist.
- Scanning, copying, filing, document retention, ordering supplies, keeping the office presentable and in order, gathering and distributing mail, and other administrative tasks.
- Other tasks and assignments requested by the company.
- Communicating actively with loan officers, underwriters, customers and any third parties.
- Assisting with loan processing from opening and closing through loan servicing and payoffs.
- Assisting with periodic regulatory reporting, including, assisting underwriting and management with quarterly and year-end regulatory reports.
- Assisting with post-closing; including monitoring late pays, insurance and loan maturities; Assisting with loan pipeline management and reporting.
- Data input and list management.
- Assisting with loan pipeline reports, sales reports, and other internal reporting.
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a receptionist with multiple phone lines and administrative duties.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in mortgage loan processing, loan closing, portfolio management or similar functions
- Experience with multifamily (5+ units) or commercial mortgage loans is highly desired but we will train the right candidate with some mortgage experience.
- Detailed oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Professional demeanor and appearance, punctual and a team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Associates Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Newport Beach, CA (home office)
- Full Time; 8:30 to 5:30 Monday through Friday
- Candidates within reasonable commuting distance and with reliable transportation to Newport Beach, CA preferred
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Performance-based increases
- Career path to other roles in the organization based on performance
- Health Benefits for employee and family
- Full-time employee
For immediate consideration:
Please email resume to Recruiting@wilshirefp.com
Be a Part of Something Great
Bringing the Best to Bridge Lending
1. Innovative infrastructure
2. Growth, Advancement & progressive compensation plan
3. Executive leadership that empowers & exhilarates
4. Entrepreneurial, Ambitious & motivational culture
Your Success is Our Success
We develop, coach, train and support our team members. We appreciate and reward their efforts.
Collaborative Work Environment
We work to leverage team-member strengths, encourage innovation and foster cohesion between team members and departments.