Loan Officer – Apartment & Commercial Real Estate Loans
Wilshire Finance Partners is a balance sheet lender specializing in small balance apartment and commercial real estate bridge loans in the Western U.S., Texas, Illinois and Florida.
Join a growing organization that is well positioned in a growing market niche!
We seek talented Loan Officers with apartment and commercial real estate lending experience to join our Orange County, California team.
As a Loan Officer at Wilshire, you will use your business development and sales skills to originate and close apartment and commercial real estate loans from borrowers, mortgage brokers, mortgage bankers, bankers, mortgage consultants, and other parties in the industry.
Loan Officer; Commercial Real Estate
We seek experienced Loan Officers to originate bridge loans secured by multifamily (5+ units) and commercial real estate throughout the United States.
- 5+ years of multifamily and commercial real estate loan origination experience
- Prior credit training with a bank or commercial real estate finance company desired
- Proven business development, sales and closing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Organized and proactive
- Works independently and as part of a team
- High level of ethics and integrity
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Bachelor’s degree
- California Real Estate License (required)
- Competitive base salary
- Strong commission plan that rewards performance
- Company benefits
- Newport Beach, California
- Some travel is required
For immediate consideration:
- Email: email@example.com
Wilshire Finance Partners
1400 Newport Center Drive, Suite 250
Newport Beach, CA 92660