Wilshire Finance Partners (WFP) is a nationwide direct portfolio lender that sources underwrites, closes and services small to mid-balance multifamily and commercial real estate loans. Our investment funds and real estate investment trust (REIT) provide the financial fuel for our internal funding platform.
WFP offers commercial mortgage brokers and bankers, banks, commercial realtors and other intermediaries speed, efficiency and the confidence to close through broker referral partnerships, correspondent programs, and white label capabilities.
Responsible for all aspects of the loan origination sales process; including, prospect targeting, opportunity development, execution of sales strategy, and "quarterbacking" the loan with our internal underwriting and operations team.
We are seeking experienced individuals in the following roles to contribute to our strategic expansion and company initiatives.
- Vice President-Senior Director
- Senior Director
- Associate Director
- Account Manager
These positions will have all the necessary resources to be successful and our career opportunities provide competitive base salaries along with a lucrative and progressive incentive/compensation plans.
We are looking for candidates that have a proven production track-record in the commercial mortgage industry, are highly creative and consultative, a team player, and are self-motivated to contribute to our winning culture.
- Responsible for all aspects of the loan origination sales process; including, prospect targeting, opportunity development, execution of sales strategy, and "quarterbacking" the loan with our internal underwriting and operations team.
- Build relationships with commercial mortgage brokers and bankers, commercial banks and other intermediaries to deliver consistent deal flow and loan closings. Periodic direct origination from property owners.
- Gather and analyze the pertinent documentation and information to ensure alignment with WFP’s lending criteria and ensure efficient loan closings.
- Meet and exceed loan production targets.
- Minimum of 5 to 8 years of demonstrated success in achieving goals
- Commercial mortgage origination experience (experience required varies by position)
- Ability to combine strategic thinking and sharp “deal” instincts with relentless ambition and energy to exceed targets, goals and business objectives.
- Self-motivated requiring minimal supervision and a team player who strives to improve those they work with and take pride in their participation of forming the company culture
- Comfortable in an entrepreneurial environment where being proactive and embracing growth and change is expected.
- Experience networking and developing business through COI's (Centers of Influence) in the commercial real estate industry.
- Professional presentation, communication, sales and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated expertise to drive loan opportunities from identification to closing
- Possess an analytical and procedural side to their mindset with the ability to perform basic commercial mortgage analysis to screen loan opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- California Real Estate Salesperson’s License
- Base Salary
- Lucrative and progressive incentive compensation
- Health benefits for employee and family
- Stock grants
- Opportunities for advancement