We seek a Credit Analyst / Underwriter to assist us with processing, underwriting and closing real estate loans secured by multifamily (5+ units) and commercial real estate nationwide.
- Process and underwrite multifamily (5+ units) and commercial real estate loans
- Assist Loan Officers with loan sizing, pricing, structuring, risk mitigation, loan feasibility, and LOI preparation.
- Perform due diligence on borrowers, guarantors, and collateral.
- Coordinate, review, analyze and approve third-party reports, including, appraisals, property condition reports, environmental reports, surveys, preliminary title reports, and other third-party reports.
- Prepare credit approval recommendations.
- Recommend approvals or denials of loan requests within policy and loan limits.
- Manage new loan submissions and the underwriting pipeline.
- Manage loan document preparation and loan closings.
- Assist with loan administration; including, payoff demands, modifications and extensions, insurance and tax monitoring, default management, and other portfolio management functions.
- Assist with regulatory reporting.
- Help develop and maintain the company’s underwriting guidelines and underwriting tools, as necessary.
- Assist with product development, mentoring and training.
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum of eight (8) years of experience processing and underwriting multifamily (5+ units) and commercial real estate loans.
- Experience underwriting senior assisted living facilities and skilled nursing facilities is highly desired.
- Experience underwriting loans against transitional properties and/or properties with construction components is highly desired.
- Institutional credit training is a plus.
- BS/BA degree from an accredited college/university
Full-time, on-site at our Newport Beach office
Compensation & Benefits
- Base Salary (depending on experience)
- Performance-based bonuses
- Health, dental & vision for employee and immediate family
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick time
- A team-oriented office environment
- Growth potential
For immediate consideration:
Please email resume to Recruiting@wilshirefp.com
Be a Part of Something Great
Bringing the Best to Bridge Lending
1. Innovative infrastructure
2. Growth, Advancement & progressive compensation plan
3. Executive leadership that empowers & exhilarates
4. Entrepreneurial, Ambitious & motivational culture
Your Success is Our Success
We develop, coach, train and support our team members. We appreciate and reward their efforts.
Collaborative Work Environment
We work to leverage team-member strengths, encourage innovation and foster cohesion between team members and departments.